Thursday, February 25, 2010

Back to basics

After months, well actually a year without a washing machine I am pleased to say that I now have a washer and dryer. I had not really been using cloth nappies cause of the lack of ability to wash them, but I hung onto my prefolds just in case. I pulled them out of the box they had been stored in last week and am feeling the love again. I purchased some locking pins and have been sticking to the basic prefolds and pins during the day and am quite enjoying it. The pins are much easier than i anticipated and oliver cant remove his own diaper like he can with the snappi and dispisables. I forgot how cute kiddos look in cloth. That's a lie. I never forgot, but tried to love disposables just the same. That never really happened. I am still using disposables because as much as I hate to admit it, they do have a way of making things easier at times. Night time and outings are the times I enjoy sposies. Glad to be back to the cloth diaper world.










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: