Thursday, June 24, 2010

I finally got my humble little crafting corner in our bedroom organized today. It is small, but functional. We have been keeping our eyes open for a different table. The one I work on now is flimsy and bounces if the sewing machine gets going to fast. It's actually kind of comical! My husband paints at a table right next to this spot and whenever the table starts bouncing everything around he laughs and reminds me that we need to find a replacement. I thought I would post pictures cause I always enjoy seeing other peoples craft areas.


















1 comment:

Jean @ Quilted Cupcake said...

Thanks for sharing your crafty space. I do love seeing where folks create. I laughed when I read about your bouncy table - I had the same problem with my first sewing table! Just discovering your blog, and I'm enjoying your style!