Monday, September 5, 2011

simple solutions

In preparation for the arrival of our 3rd baby I have been trying to do little projects around the house to solve little problems we have. A well known problem of mine is leaving a wadded up towel next to the sink in the kitchen. I hang it from the oven handle, but when I go to dry my hands it always ends up by the sink.

SOLUTION: I had the idea to get a simple drawer handle that I could screw in right below the sink to hang the towel from. For under 3$ at the hardware store I found a handle that worked, put it where I thought it most convenient to have my kitchen towel, and that is that! problem solved!

I went for simple, but there were many cute handles that would have worked, and you could probably find some col ones at an antique store as well.


No comments: